I have the honor of being nominated for the Infinity dreams award by Eve Estelle from Edge of Night!
Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
Thank the blogger who tagged you
Tell us 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions
Tag 11 bloggers
1. Cloudy skies or sunny days?
I don’t really like cloudy days because the make the world seem gloomy.
2. Favorite flavor of coffee and/or tea?
Could it be a frappuccino? I don’t drink a lot of tea or coffee so… My favorite would either be caramel or Ariana Grande…. Look it Up! 😉
3. You’re writing a book. What is the name of your main character?
4. Do you like photography? What do you like to take pictures of?
OMG! Yes! Definitely Nature, but I do have a really nice portrait of someone.
5. Do you rely more on facts and logic or your intuition?
Definitely facts and knowledge. I can be very stubborn at times.
6. What was the last book or movie that you read/watched?
Book: Mean Girl
Movie: The Lion King
7. Do you prefer to text or call?
Depends on the situation, usually text.
8. If you could add an extra hour to your day or night, which would you choose?
The night, so I could stay up as late, yet still have another hour of sleep.
9. Next book on your to-be-read list?
IDK….. Whatever I find in the library. I have to read The Watsons Go To Birmingham so…
10. What is one line in a song that you love?
5″2 with some attitude. ( I think that’s my estimated height for when I’m an adult… At least I have some attitude ;)!)
11. What is something that makes you smile?
My quirky dog
11 Facts About Me
1. Almost all of my friends like Harry Potter except for me.
2. When I get stressed, I print out a stress relieving coloring page and color it. (It works!)
3. I am part of the GS SPURS program, and riding horses has become one of my passions.
4. I also dance in my spare time, my favorite type of dance used to be tap, but now is ballet.
5. This year, I learned how to play the flute, and have gotten very far with it. I can almost play my chromatic scale (3 octaves)
6. I cut my hair and donated it to Locks Of Love, and hope to do it frequently in my life.
7. The farthest place I’ve traveled to is Hawaii.
8. I have so many bffs, so my best bffs are considered sisters… (McKenna and Katie) 🙂
9. I have grown to love WWE (wrestling). I began to watch it with my brother and my grandma all the time!
10. I don’t like reading graphic novels, although they are interesting, it’s not worth paying for when you finish in 30 min.
11. I have gotten 10 teeth pulled out in my lifetime. (I got 6 pulled yesterday, and I am feeling all the empty spaces in my mouth. It’s totally random!)
- Fables Library
- I actually don’t know a lot of great book blogs, but I’m sure yours is. Any YA book blogs seeing this, is nominated.
My Questions for you
- What book gave you a “Wow Factor”?
- What are your goals for your blog in the future?
- What are your other passions in life?
- What is your favorite classic book?
- How successful has your blog been in the past few months?
- What is 1 book you remember from your childhood?
- Do you like nonfiction? If so, what topic?
- Which genre is your favorite?
- How long has your blog been online?
- What is something you are working on at school/work/home?
- When and how did you decide to come up with your blog?
Make sure to follow! Bye guys!