Hey guys! I was tagged by josiethebookworm to do this book tag. Apparently this tag is inspired by the book Extrodinary Means. I can’t wait to read it later!
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
Ummm, this is hard! When I’m not blogging, chilling with friends, reading, or hanging with my amazing family, I’m on the internet!!! Since I have to answer, I’m going with The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer. Yea, it isn’t really a YA book, but it is one of the best series ever!
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plain ride.
I would have to say Lisi Harrison, author of The Clique and Pretenders. I love her books!
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure Hollywood made this book into a movie.
The Introduction by Isabelle Connors! Great book and commercials don’t really annoy me that much.
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
I would love to live in the land of stories!!! I know, it’s the second time I’ve mentioned that book, but it’s pretty awesome!
5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
Any YA author! This question is nowhere near as bad as the others. If I had to choose I would say Either Chris Colfer or Suzzane Colins
6. I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
I think Brody from Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn. Brody is rich, good looking and popular, but he doesn’t care about any of it. When in a relationship with Mina, he was always patient, caring, and protecting. If you haven’t heard of the book Unenchanted, you can check out my new post about it then!
I tag all other YA bloggers that see this.😉